Hinton Listens

We would love to hear from you! 

Choose one of the options below:

Share a Concern Opens in new windowShare a Concern 

Fill out this online form to let us know your concerns.

Ask a Question Notify Me

Email us; we'll ensure your questions are directed to the right area.

Online Services Opens in new windowRequest a Service 

Fill out this online form to request a service from the town. This will help us identify a problem in your area, and you will receive feedback regarding the progress of the request.

Report a Crime Opens in new window Report a Crime

Report a crime to the RCMP in person at the Hinton Detachment or online. The RCMP complaint line is 780-865-5544. 

Bylaw complaints must be submitted through Share a Concern, not to the RCMP. 

Staff DirectoryEngagement

Have your say on various projects and plans.