Animal Licences

Animal Licence

As per Town of Hinton Bylaw no. 1122, all dogs and cats in Hinton must be licensed. 

Licensing your animal helps prevent them from being taken to the Hinton SPCA, where fees will be attached to their stay, and helps Mr Whiskers or Fido get home safe. 

Our new animal license forms enable you to choose between annual licence, three year licence, or lifetime. Payments are securely handled via paypal, giving you peace of mind and enabling you to use your choice of payment method. 

Cat Licence Form

Dog Licence Form

Please Note: These forms will only allow for the licensing of two animals, as per the Animal Control Bylaw. Please contact Protective Services directly if you require an over limit or breeding permit.

Contact Us

  1. Emergency Services Building
    Bylaw Services


    Protective Services Building
    184 Eaton Road
    Hinton, AB T7V 1Y5

    Ph: 780-865-6009
    Fx: 780-865-3369


    Monday - Friday
    8 a.m. - 4 p.m.