A modified drop-in schedule for the Dr. Duncan Murray Recreation Centre Pool is now in place due to the new enhanced measures.
Swimmers can reserve times 1 day prior to their swim. Multiple times can be reserved.
Slots are available in 30 minute increments in order for us to maximize our services during this time.
1:00pm-2:00pm on Saturdays and Sundays are drop-in only if the spot is not rented out.
To reserve your time visit www.hinton.ca or call 780-865-4412!
PLEASE NOTE: All Family Swims have 2 lanes provided for lane swimming. Reservations are not required for these lanes.
Swim times will be released every Friday prior to the upcoming week.
6 lanes available for reservation.
The lane number you receive will be determined on a first come first serve basis. Families are permitted and encouraged to utilize the same lane.
Cohorts will not be permitted to share lanes until further notice.
Swimmers 10 years and younger must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult or guardian 18 years or older. It is recommended that you bring your own equipment for use. Equipment use will be limited to PFDs, pull buoys, and flutter boards. Please request equipment from the Lifeguard and return it once you no longer require.
CANCELLED until further notice due to new provincial enhanced measures.
All Public swims will become Family Swims until further notice
16 INDIVIDUAL spots will be available in Main Pool. Communal toys and equipment will not be provided at this time. PFDs will be provided upon request from the Lifeguard and must be returned once it is no longer required. Rope Swing and Climbing Wall will be closed until further notice. 2 lanes are provided during these swims for lane swimming.
AQUATIC FACILITY GUIDLINES
- Once you have been granted access to the Aquatic Centre, we ask that you please follow the directional arrows.
- Changeroom capacity is limited to 10 people per changeroom.
- A limited amount of lockers are now available for public use.
- It is recommended that swimmers arrive wearing their swimsuit.
- There are areas taped off on deck for you to place your belongings if the lockers are full.
- All swimmers MUST take a cleansing shower prior to their swim. Note: shower stalls are also reduced until further notice.
- Equipment use is limited. If you require a PFD, flutter board, or pull buoy you must request it from the Lifeguard. After use please place it in the bin on deck.
- We strongly recommend you take your post swim shower at home.
- Swimmers 10 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years or older.
- Snorkels are not permitted until further notice.
- The Steam Room is open with a capacity of 2 persons.
- The Hot Tub is now open with a capacity of 2 persons.
- The Play Pool is now open with a capacity of 13 persons.
- GROUP LESSONS - CANCELLED until further notice due to new provincial enhanced measures. Private lessons are still available. Please call 780-740-8063 to register today!
Please note the Play Pool will be between 24-26
degrees until further notice. The Pool Staff and Maintenance department are
working diligently to have the boiler malfunction resolved as soon as possible.