Skip to Main Content
The Province announced new temporary health measures to help slow the spread of COVID-19
News & Events
I Want To…
Select a Category
Arts & Culture
Boards and Committees
Community Grant Program
Facility Access Forms
Friendly Visitor Program
Hinton Community Calendar
Hinton Victim Services
Resource Directory Update Submission
Rural Mental Health Initiative
Staff Feedback Area
Traffic Control Permit Process
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Hinton Newcomer Survey
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Hinton Newcomer Survey
The Town of Hinton and Hinton Employment & Learning Place want to make sure Hinton’s new residents are supported and welcomed when they get to Hinton.
We hope you can help us by telling us a bit about yourself by letting us know what your experience was like when you got to Hinton and sharing what services would be helpful for you.
1. Where was the last place you lived before you moved to Hinton?
2. Are you from a different country (other than Canada)?
Prefer not to aswer
3. If you are from a different country, which country are you from?
4. How long have you lived in Hinton?
5. When you got to Hinton, was your experience
6. Now that you live in Hinton, do you enjoy living here?
I love it here
I like it here
I do not mind it here
I do not like living here
7. When you moved to Hinton, what were some services or opportunities that made your experience better?
(such as church, making friends, or local agencies)
8. What are some things that made your move to Hinton challenging?
(such as finding a place to live or work, being lonely, or not having help)
9. What would help you feel more connected to the Hinton community?
(such as ways to make friends, help with paperwork, or learning about Hinton)
10. Do you have any additional feedback?
(please add any additional feedback here)
Thank you so much for your helpful feedback. You will be entered into a draw for a $100 Freson Brothers gift care if you include your name, phone number, and email address below.
If you have any questions, please call the FCSS office at 780-865-6036.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Map of Hinton
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow