Skip to Main Content
The Province announced new temporary health measures to help slow the spread of COVID-19
News & Events
I Want To…
Select a Category
Arts & Culture
Boards and Committees
Community Grant Program
Facility Access Forms
Friendly Visitor Program
Hinton Community Calendar
Hinton Victim Services
Resource Directory Update Submission
Rural Mental Health Initiative
Staff Feedback Area
Traffic Control Permit Process
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Hinton Disabilities Service Assessment
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Hinton Disabilities Services Assessment
Agency representatives are asked to please complete this short survey about what our community currently offers for people with disabilities. Agency representatives are also invited to join us for a collaborative meeting on November 12.
1. Which agency do you represent?
2. Does your agency currently offer services for people with disabilities (cognitive or physical)?
2. (a) Do services focus on cognitive or physical disabilities?
2. (b) Please describe the services for people with disabilities that your agency currently offers:
3. Would your agency consider offering additional services for people with disabilities? If so, please describe below:
4. As an agency, please describe any gaps or challenges for supporting people with disabilities in the community:
5. We are hosting a Disabilities Services Community Assessment Session on Thursday, November 12. Is one representative from your agency able to attend this session?
Please note: in-person attendance is limited to one person per agency due to COVID-19 space restrictions. Attendees are also invited to attend via Zoom.
The session details are as follows:
Thursday, November 12
6:00 - 8:00 pm
Northern Rockies Museum of Culture & Heritage (downstairs Meeting Room)
Will your agency be attending in-person or through Zoom?
Online through Zoom
If more than one representative would like to attend, additional attendees can join via Zoom.
Zoom links will be sent out before the meeting.
4. Additional Comments
(please add any additional feedback here)
Thank you for your input. Survey responses will be used to guide our discussion at the Community Assessment Session on November 12. We hope your agency is able to join us for this session.
If you have any questions, please contact Jenna at email@example.com or 780-865-6073
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Map of Hinton
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow