Skip to Main Content
The Province announced new temporary health measures to help slow the spread of COVID-19
News & Events
I Want To…
Select a Category
Arts & Culture
Boards and Committees
Community Grant Program
Facility Access Forms
Friendly Visitor Program
Hinton Community Calendar
Hinton Victim Services
Resource Directory Update Submission
Rural Mental Health Initiative
Staff Feedback Area
Traffic Control Permit Process
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Father's Day Active Play Participation Form
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Father's Day Active Play!
Join us at the Riverfront Park. This play time is geared toward Dads and their small children. Moms and siblings are welcome.
• Go to intersection of Switzer Drive and Kelley Road
• Drive past bottle depot and cross railroad tracks
• Continue to end of Kelley Road
• At fork in road, turn left onto West River Road
• Continue west on gravel road until you see the Riverfront Park access on the right-hand side of the road
• Parental supervision of ALL your children at all times is mandatory (water danger)
How Many People are Coming?
List # of family members attending.
Fathers and Dads - You are Appreciated and Loved!
We love to see you have play time with your children. We will take photos of the day's activity. Please consent to allow us to publish your family photos. If you need to CANCEL YOUR REGISTRATION, please contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-865-2670.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Map of Hinton
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow