Growing Guards Aquatic Recruitment Program Launches
Would you like to earn your way to becoming a Town of Hinton employee?
Can you swim (even just a little bit)?
If so ... You’re in luck!
The Town of Hinton Aquatics Department is holding a recruitment program this July & August to fast track you to becoming an Instructor Guard.
Aquatic Trainees will be given the opportunity to complete all of the important lifeguarding training at no cost, including:
- Bronze Star
- Bronze Medallion
- Bronze Cross
- Lifesaving Society Standard First Aid and CPR-C
- National Lifeguard (pool)
- Lifesaving Swim Instructor
For more information on this program, attend one of our in person information sessions:
- Saturday June 1st between 10:00am and 1:00pm
- Sunday June 2nd between 2:0pm-4:00pm
- Wednesday June 5th between 12:00pm-1:00pm & 6:00pm-8:00pm
Can't make it? No problem!
Find out more by viewing Growing Guards webpage
, or by calling the Aquatic Supervisor at 780-740-8063.