Council Meeting Today at 4 p.m.
September 13, 2022
Tonight's Committee of the Whole Meeting gets underway at 4 p.m.
Join Council in-person in the Committee Room at the Government Centre, 131 Civic Centre Road, or watch the meeting on our YouTube channel tomorrow from 8:30 a.m.
Agenda items include:
Delegations & Presentations:
- Hinton Municipal Detachment Multi-Year Financial Plan - Presented by Staff Sgt. Chris Murphy, R.C.M.P.
Reports from Administration:
- Targeting Spending Increase - 2023 Budget
- Operating Business Cases of Council
- Municipal Internship Program - 2022 Intake
- Municipal Communications Strategy 2022-2026
- Budget 2023 - Public Participation Plan
See the full agenda online here