Council Meeting Today at 4 p.m.
May 17, 2022
Tonight's Regular Council Meeting gets underway at 4 p.m.
Join us in-person at the Government Centre, 131 Civic Centre Road, or check out the live stream on our YouTube channel here. Tonight's meeting is our first with our new recording equipment. Please bear with us in case of any technical issues!
DELEGATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Royal Canadian Legion - Municipal Taxes
- Curtis Anderson - Bylaw No. 1162 (Short Term Rentals)
- Short Term Rental Bylaw No. 1162 - Second Reading
- Bylaw No. 1171 to Authorize the Rates of Taxation to be levied against Assessable Property within the Town of Hinton for the 2022 Taxation Year and Supplementary Bylaw No. 1172
- Land Acknowledgement Working Committee Terms of Reference
- Mobile Vendors Bylaw No. 1170
- Pathway to the Park Funding Release
- Proclamation - Seniors' Week
- Proclamation - Alberta Rural Health Week
- Evergreens Foundation - Closed per s.16 of FOIP
- CAO Recruitment Committee Update - Closed per s.17 of FOIP
- Interim CAO Contract - Closed per s.17 of FOIP
View the full agenda here.