Provincial Covid-19 Public Health Actions: Step 2
March 1, 2022
Effective March 1st, 2022, the Provincial Government will be moving into Step 2 of their Public Health Actions Three Step plan to reduce the impacts of Covid-19 on the health care system.
The following measures will be updated by the Alberta Government. The Town of Hinton will align with these updates.
- Any remaining school requirements removed
- Youth screening activities for entertainment and sports activities removed.
- Capacity on all large venues and entertainment venues lifted.
- Indoor and outdoor social gathering limits lifted.
- Mandatory work-from-home requirements lifted.
- Indoor masking is no longer required.
For more information, click here.
For info regarding the Three-Step Provincial Public Health Actions, click here.