Council Meeting Today at 4:15 p.m.
November 15, 2021
Tonight's Regular Meeting of Council gets underway at 4:00 p.m.
Unfortunately, The Council Livestream is cancelled due to technical difficulties. The meeting will be uploaded tomorrow, November 16th, 2021, to our Youtube Channel.
DELEGATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
1. STARS Presentation - Glenda Farnden
1. Short Term Rentals Bylaw No. 1162 - First Reading
2. Appointment of External Auditor
3. Appointment to the Yellowhead Regional Library Board
4. Phone System Upgrade and Council Chambers Technology Upgrade Budget Reallocations
1. Mandatory Face Coverings Bylaw No. 1163 - Section 8.1.2
2. Code of Conduct Bylaw - Working Group
1. COVID-19 REP Related Security Services Summary
1. Council Remuneration Review Committee Discussion - Closed as per Section 23 of FOIP