Modified Sign-In Procedure and Regulations for Youth ages 12 to 17 at Recreation Centre
Supported by the clarification that Youth Sports and Recreation are out of scope from the Restriction Exemption Program, changes are in effect at the Dr Duncan Murray Recreation Centre as of September 22, 2021.
Modified sign-in procedure and regulations for Youth ages 12 to 17:
- Upon entry, sign-in at the Front Desk
- Complete Infection Prevention and Control Screening Questionnaire
- State purpose of visit: Youth Participant, Spectator or Adult +18
- Youth Participant = Entry without providing proof as described in the Restrictions Exemptions Program (REP)
- Spectator or Adult +18 = Proof required under the REP
Youth Participants must go directly to their activity and leave afterwards; we ask them to stay physically distanced (6 feet) to other patrons in the facility.
For Spectators and Adults +18 in attendance to the Recreation Centre there are no changes to the current requirements. Masking is mandatory for all visitors, and we encourage everyone to take all other precautions and actions to minimize the spread of COVID-19 in our community.