Session 2 of Spring 2021 will open for registration on Thursday May 6, 2021.
Many streams are offered through private swimming lesson instruction. We offer Parent & Tot, Preschool, Swimmer, Adult Swimmer, Fitness Swimmer/Stroke Correction, Aqua fitness, Lifeguard training, and Water Smart programs. Private Lessons provide you with x8 30minute lessons for $178.00. Each class can accommodate 1 individual or 2 members of the same household.
If provincial restrictions ease up to allow group lessons, additional programming will be provided.
Registrations can be made online at www.hinton.ca/rec or over the phone at 780-865-4412.
The following restrictions are in place for your safety:
- Once you have been granted access to the Aquatic Centre, we ask that you please follow the directional arrows.
- Parents/chaperones may assist swimmers in changing but must exit the building for the duration of the swim then may return at the end to assist again.
- Spectators are not permitted at this time.
- Masks are required in the Aquatic Facility but are not permitted to be worn while performing physical activity.
- Changeroom capacity is limited to 10 people per changeroom.
- A limited number of lockers are available for public use.
- It is recommended that swimmers arrive wearing their swimsuit.
- There are areas on deck for you to place your belongings if the lockers are full.
- All swimmers MUST take a cleansing shower prior to their swim. Note: shower stalls are also reduced until further notice.
- We strongly recommend you take your post swim shower at home.
- Snorkels are not permitted until further notice.