Reservations for Monday April 5 can be made on Thursday April 1 due to the April 2 closure for Good Friday.
Fitness Reservations will be available for 1 individual or 1 household as per Alberta Health guidelines.
- Reservations available Mon - Fri from 6:30 am to 3:30 pm, and 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm, up to 1 day in advance. Available in 30-minute increments up to 1 hour maximum for 1 individual or 1 household.
- These reservations allow 1 individual or 1 household access to the main pool and steam room for fitness purposes.
- The reservation fee for pass holders is $5.00 per 30-minute increment. For non-pass holders the cost is $10.00 per 30-minute increment. Please note that your pass must be current in order to be eligible for the prorated cost.
- To reserve, register online at www.hinton.ca/rec or contact Customer Service at 780 865 4412.
The following restrictions are in place for your safety:
- Once you have been granted access to the Aquatic Centre, we ask that you please follow the directional arrows.
- Masks are required in the Aquatic Facility but are not permitted to be worn while performing physical activity. Masks may be removed upon entry to the changerooms.
- Spectators are not permitted at this time.
- Changeroom capacity is limited to 10 people per changeroom.
- A limited number of lockers are available for public use.
- It is recommended that swimmers arrive wearing their swimsuit.
- There are areas on deck for you to place your belongings if the lockers are full.
- All swimmers MUST take a cleansing shower prior to their swim. Note: shower stalls are also reduced until further notice.
- We strongly recommend you take your post swim shower at home.
- Swimmers 11 and under must be accompanied and supervised by an adult or guardian.
- Snorkels are not permitted until further notice.