Adjustment of Pool Hours
Starting Monday February 22, 2021, the pool hours will be 12:30pm-7:30pm.
We will be adjusting our hours due to a high demand for private lessons.
During these time slot we will be offering Parent & Tot, Preschool, Swimmer, Swim Patrol(Rooke/Ranger/Star), one-on-one Aqua Fitness training, Fitness Swimmer/Stroke Correction, Water Smart lessons, and Lifeguard training.
If you would like to book a private swimming lesson or the register for JLC, please call 780-740-8063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised that only the Main Pool will be operational during these times. The Hot Tub, Play Pool, and Steam Room will remain closed until a later date.
The following restrictions remain in place to ensure your swim is as safe as possible:
• Once you have been granted access to the Aquatic Centre, we ask that you please follow the directional arrows.
• Please Note** ONLY the swimmer/s participating in the lesson will be granted access to the building.
• All swimmers are responsible for ensuring physical distancing from one another at all times. Masks are required in the Aquatic Facility but are not permitted to be worn while performing physical activity. Masks may be removed upon entry to the changerooms.
• Changeroom capacity is limited to 10 people per changeroom.
• A limited number of lockers are now available for public use.
• It is recommended that swimmers arrive wearing their swimsuit.
• There are areas taped off on deck for you to place your belongings if the lockers are full.
• All swimmers MUST take a cleansing shower prior to their swim. Note: shower stalls are also reduced until further notice.
• We strongly recommend you take your post swim shower at home.
• Snorkels are not permitted until further notice.