NEW UTILITY RATES EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2022
There are several ways you can pay your utility bills, these include:
- In person with cash, cheque, or Interac
- Payments can be made at local financial institutions
- Through online banking
- Automatic withdrawal from a bank account, a voided cheque for that account and a pre-Monthly Payment Plan Form are required. The payments will be made on the 15th of each month.
- Online payments via OptionPay
Sewage treatment is provided by Hinton Pulp (a division of West Fraser Mills Limited). There is also a sewer flushing program provided; however, there is no provision for the disposal of chemicals.
The water source for the Town of Hinton is the Athabasca River. The reservoir capacity is:
- Design capacity - 13,636 cubic metres / 481,555.34 cubic feet
- Treated substance - 5,228 cubic metres / 184,626.82 cubic feet
Bulk Water Location
The Kelley Road Bulk Station is located at:
204 Kelley Road (map)
Hinton, AB T7V 1H2
Download the bulk water application here.