At the end of March, 2020, Parent Link’s funding will not be renewed. With that change, the Town of Hinton is currently in the process of applying for new funding to continue to offer services for children and families.
As we work through the application process, we want to know what programming and services are important to your family. Your input will help us shape our plans moving forward.
Please join us at Parent Link to share your input through a facilitated feedback
December 13, 2019 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (light lunch provided)
December 14, 2019 from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (coffee & muffins provided)
If you can’t join us, please get in touch with Jenna Altrogge, FCSS Assistant Manager, at 780-865-6073 or firstname.lastname@example.org to share your input. A web survey is also available 24/7 here (starting December 1-14).
- Provides parents and their children with support to ensure that children start school ready to learn and are able to fulfill their potential
- Specialize in the early years of 0 to 6
- Also provide support for children of all ages
Programs & Events
- Free, drop-in Services
- Stay and Play drop-in program available Monday through Friday, various weekends and evenings
- Access to information about common services within the community
- A friendly place to meet other parents, children, and families
- Assistance with obtaining referrals
- Quality early learning activities
- Support and services to caregivers, grandparents, foster parents, single parents, and those wishing to adopt
- Talk Box Language Development Resource
- Triple P Parenting Program (Positive Parenting Program)
- Growing Great Kids – Early Child Development Mapping (ECMap) Coalition (see Resources below)